Labels

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tokyo Timeout


I don`t even know where to start.  How about with generalities (and no spell checking) .  Tokyo and Japan are beautiful. I spent the first few days wandering around the parks admiring the Cherry Blossom trees and gazing slack jawed at the high tech future that is Tokyo. What a contrast, the tranquility of the carefully planned and maintained natural surroundings and the height of high tech consumerism. The food has been amazing. Ever tried Italian / Japanese fusion? I have. We also just got back from the south a stay in a traditional Japanese spa for a few days. I have had enough minnow salad for breakfast for awhile but am looking forward to seeing the Imperial Palace today and maybe an opera tonight.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm soooooo jealous. Glad you're having fun~!
-j