Labels

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

in the beginning....

So, here I sit. I've finally succumbed to the pressure of having to live up to Ben and Lisa's excellent Blog (thank you BTW). I have some posts saved up so I hope it doesn't get old too fast as my life doesn't move at the pace that most others do.

I'll start by saying that I thought about whether I should have a blog or a website for some time and in the end I've decided to have both. The format for a blog is well suited for brief topical updates and that a website is much more functional for large photo albums, topic specific pages and archiving all this crap. It also made sense to have the “About Me” stuff on Friendster and / or Myspace because that is what they specialize in. Check out the links on the right to see what I'm talking about.

So as the posts acumulate I'll be moving them over to my personal site and consolidating them when it seems relevant but more importantly I'll be using the web site for the pages of photos that just don't fit into the blog format. Make sense? Well, if not I guess you could click that comment link below and let me know.

No comments: