Labels

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Cat Toy

What a decadent life I live. I was brushing my teeth the other day, fighting off the cats that LOVE to drink out of the bathroom faucet and thought, "There has got to be a better way!" I Googled "cat + water bowl + automatic" and came up with this:


Yes, a cat water fountain. The Drinkwell Platinum specifically. The site says that cats would rather drink from running water and also not have their whiskers touch while drinking. Brave (dusty) Henderson checked it out to make sure it was safe but they took to it right away. Check it out at http://www.vetventures.com/platinum.asp

2 comments:

Black Sheep Girl said...

Dude, those things have been around since I was born. Which, granted, isn't but half of your long life...but still. HA!

Unknown said...

They tend to clog a bit, but the model I am finally throwing away since the motor won't turn was designed to pull apart pretty easily--say that as more easily than a diesel datsun...