Labels

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dining Room Remodel




OK, so these photos make it a bit hard to get the exact idea of what happened, but I think since the last post I've finished with the paint, wiring, electrical, ceiling fixture, installed the bookcases (and had fun with the table saw modifying them) and setup a cat perch. So the big work is done and at some point I need to get nice chairs and floor lamps to make it into a sitting room. Until then, it's become the new kitchen (as I start the demo in there) and I've moved the fridge, food, pots, pans and plates in.

and if you are wondering what the black electrical things are on the top shelves of the bookcases, it's my strobe and disco lights. Along with the fog machine, it should make for some fun evenings fiestas.

No comments: