Labels

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kitchen Planning



This might help you guys understand what I'm up to overall. Not much work happened in the room itself today but Jodie and I spent the day mapping out all the circuits from the main box to the rooms / lights. I have to have a better idea of what goes where and what I'll need to shift around to free up dedicated power for the kitchen. It turns out that there are three circuits going there now and are barely being used so I'm in good shape.



Below is the heads-up view of the plan with some notes. Above is the view walking into the kitchen from the just finished dining room. Almost forgot, had the hook handed dry wall guy in today to get an estimate for sheetrocking the entire room (ceiling included). Also picked out a nice ceiling fan.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What type of countertops are you putting in?