Labels

Friday, October 13, 2006

Southwest Road trip: Day 0

Friday I managed to get out of SF a bit early so I could split lanes for 2 hours. How do people do this commute? I'm guessing from SF to Stockton at about 4 hours. Ughhhh! I eventually got off the superslab and took Highway 132 east and spent the night in Coulterville, near Yosemite, at a charming little place, the Hotel Jeffery. Serious, great place, great hosts, cool old bar


So today I'll be heading out to Yosemite to spend the night and then off to Las Vegas, Tucson, LA and then home. I'll be breaking the Sportster in so if the weather holds up it should be an amazing trip. I'm really looking forward to the Yosemite portion and crossing over Tioga Pass (before it gets snowed in this year). Plenty of fotos to follow. We'll see if I can get them posted daily.

No comments: