Labels

Friday, October 20, 2006

Southwest Road trip: Day 5 and 6

(I'm trying to clean the posts up a bit as I have access to a computer tonight. Hopefully I'll have some photos and things posted by the end of the weekend. I’m just amazed how well the Treo did so far)

Spent Wednesday packing the uHaul with the bikes and Thursday driving to LA. Everything survived the trip so far except my ever tiring butt.


Ken and I strapped the Harley and the Triumph in and haven’t had anything break except his heart as I pulled out of his driveway. She’s in good hands, don’t worry. Ken has visitation rights and is planning on being in SF early next year for some rides through the wine country and Alice’s.

The LA slog from Tucson went as expected; smog and traffic. The LA Nelsons are doing well. Mandy is still at Liberty Hill, Grace is attending a Spanish language pre-school and Amelia keeps Tim company while he is job hunting.


As for me, I think my job on the road is done for now. I'll be headed to SF on Sat and get to unload the bikes myself. Volunteers anyone? At least to stand by and dial 911?

For more photos check out the link below
Roadtrip Day 5 and 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics. Must have a good camera. Tim has put on a few pounds but who hasn't. Kid is a spitten image of her old man. Another old Harley has been saved and has a new custodian on this temporal plain