Labels

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Foggy London Town

So I'm headed to London, England for 2 weeks to build out the newest Current TV facilities. Current signed a deal with BSkyB to broadcast a localized version of our stuff. My boss and I are going over there to build the same amount of IT infrastructure that we currently have in San Francisco (that we’ve spent the last two years building). We’ll be bringing 3 locations on line, each with a set of firewalls, switches, SAN servers, VMWare servers, mail servers… My guess is that I won’t be sleeping too much.

It will be great to see my old friend Fiona that lives in London. I haven’t seen her in a few years, since I was there in 2000(?) and she had a sweet little flat in Pimlico. She has since bought a 3 bedroom place south of the city center with a friend of hers. I’ll post when I can but not sure when that will be.

Stay tuned…

No comments: